Friday, August 9, 2013

My Reflection Towards the First Grading Period


          CRINGGGGG!!!!! "All right class, pass now your test papers, your exam is now over." --- And that is how everything came to end.

          Time runs fast isn't it? It was just like yesterday when we came back in our Alma Matter after a long vacation but look how fast the time goes, the first quarter of the school year had officially ended; the last First Grading Period of my high school life is over, which only means that now I only have three more grading periods before I will be totally bidding my god bye to my Alma Matter, which is quite hard for me to digest. First Grading Period is over and I can't do anything but to accept it and just cherish all the lessons I learned like the Timeline of Internet, Different People Who Contributed in the Field of Internet, How to create a Blog Account and How to post in your Blog, and many more. I am glad that my knowledge about internet was expanded, though during the First Grading Period I encountered some problems like those times where in we were required to be excused in our class which caused us to be left behind in our lessons but because I don't want to fail in our ICT class I reviewed my notes for I not to get a low score in our Periodical Test. Another problem was the Nutri-Jingle competition, at first there where no cooperation in our group during our practices that caused me to cry because I can't see any improvement in our performance but after that their souls were awakened and they started working responsibly. I was so glad which caused me to be inspired in performing during the competition. We may not be the winner but at least we know deep in ourselves that we did our very best and it's not a reason for us to be sad and disappointed, because if you know that you gave your very best during a contest and you were able to make the audience happy, you will not regret for anything instead you will be contented to what you have done and accept the outcome and continue living happily.

          The First Grading Period now came to end but this is not a reason for us to halt in chasing our dreams. It's time for us to move on to the next chapter of our lives. Time to accept what is over and what is done. Let us continue our journey but we must not forget the memories of the past, whether it is happy or sad, because without those, we are not who we are today. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment