Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A True Modern Day Hero




Since I was born, he’s always there beside me, helping me grow and learn. He’s there whenever I’m sad or glad. He’s protective and he doesn’t let me fall on the ground. He’s always there ready to catch me. He is my DAD and he is my HERO!

        My dad may not be as powerful as a politician, as brave as a police man, as smart as the smartest man, or in short he may not be the greatest man, for me he’s my #1. He may not be tall, white, or even have a perfect body like Superman still I am not ashamed of him because for me he’s the best. He’s my hero, if not because of him I won’t be able to live, I won’t be healthy, I won’t be happy, I won’t be contented, I won’t be educated and most of all, if not because of him I won’t be ME, Jolina Cabida Luna, a girl with ambitions in life.


        I owe my life to my father and I love him. I am proud of my father. He’s a TRUE modern day HERO. You should also be proud of your Dad. J

No comments:

Post a Comment