Friday, February 21, 2014

Change: It Starts With Me

   


         Change is not a joke. It’s not that easy.

            Our nature now is being abused, pollution is everywhere but when will we be contented? Mother Nature suffered enough; let us not wait until the moment wherein there is nothing left to save.

            I am concerned to our Mother Nature and I know deep in my heart that I can help to save her. Change starts with me by simply letting you know that we need to work now to save Mother Nature. I can help by starting to be conscious about our environment. It is a change for the better. So everyone, let’s start to reuse, reduce and recycle. Let us also throw our waste properly and let us lessen the use of vehicles and burning of plastics.


            Let us care for our Mother Nature for a better and productive future. Change starts with me, you and everybody. Let’s work hand in hand because team work makes the dream works. Let us make sure that a safe nature is our future. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment