Friday, February 21, 2014

My Dream, My Future \(*0*)/



            I am not waking up every day to please everyone to like me. I am waking up every day to reach the brightest star in the sky which I named SUCCESS.

It took me a lot of time to really think what I really want to be in the future. One night, way back when I was in grade 5, I asked myself and crazily answer back: To be a doctor? Or Nurse? I’m afraid staying in hospital will make me sick, so my answer’s no. How about a Teacher? Well, to be honest I don’t want to prolong my stay in any school anymore, being a teacher is a great profession but I don’t trust myself being a teacher so no. What if a Police? I don’t think so. Be an Architect? Or Engineer? Not my type. How’s being a Lawyer? Well maybe yes, maybe no. How about an Accountant? That’s it! I will be an Accountant. And from that night I have already dreamed being an accountant, me wearing a tidy fabulous uniform, working in my own office, sitting in a swivel chair reading documents.

I want to become an accountant because it has math, and I love math (^_^) and I love to be in an office, working for my clients. I also want to have my own family, but before that I want to focus on my life first; I need to pay my parents for the efforts and love they showered me from the moment I was born. I also want to work hard to buy my own car and of course my dream house.

We are the painter, writer and director of our own lives. We are the captain of our own boat. Dreaming is free but life doesn’t end by just dreaming, let us DREAM and ACHIEVE for it. In our journey of achieving our dreams, let us not forget to look back from where we started, always keep your feet in the ground, and be thankful to every person we encountered, whether they have been good to you or not because they have still contributed in to your success.


Think positive and positive things will happen to you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment