Friday, February 21, 2014

Reflection101 (^o^)




            Yahoo! Free at last! It’s been too long since my schedule was not full. I am thanking God because finally I’m free to my hectic schedules. But I can’t still believe that 4th grading period is now over, all those busy and stressing days are now being paid off! Finally AGGRADWAR NAKON! (^_^)

            Time runs so fast that I haven’t even noticed that I am now running out of time to be with precious and silly best friends and classmates whom I grew up physically and academically. I owe them my very unforgettable life in high school. They helped me in the happiness as well as in sadness. I will surely miss them all specially the smiles, laughter, tears and crazy moments we shared for four long years. IV – MARTINELLI ROCKS! Labyusagad! :*

            The only thing that I've learned during the 4th grading period (aside from our lessons in our 10 different subjects) is to HAVE FUN and ENJOY the limited time we have. EXPLORE and DISCOVER new things because life is unpredictable. Life is too short for us to waste every single moment life have given us. FORGIVE those who committed sin to you and ask forgiveness to those whom you committed sins. FORGET the failures you committed and be happy because you’ll never know what exactly will happen tomorrow.


            Always put a HAPPY FACE – like this oh! (^_^), and AIM HIGH! FLY! SOAR! Always keep in your heart our dear Alma Mater, ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment